View Single Post
Old 2011-07-25, 02:36   Link #1694
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I find these fics hard to believe since the only people who can beat those two are powerful Level 4s like Awaki, the Level 5s like Mugino and powerful magicians like Kaori. Except for Angel of Thunder, i don't like the idea of a fic of some no good Skill-Out can beat Mikoto and Kuroko.
Ah I found it- The Worf Effect. You know the whole mysterious shadowy dark figure?

In this case, the guilty party use Mikoto to show off their brand new character that is super strong. Actually it's not only that, I've noticed when there's a new threat of any kind, Mikoto would usually be used as a victim of some sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Don't listen to those readers who accuse you of making Gunha & Misaki into Mary Sues. I don't see anything that imply that they are are Mary Sues. All i see is a boy who is honorable yet is an idiotic hero who is just crazy awesome and a sane rich girl who is very nice yet disturbingly powerful enough to screw anyone.

I enjoy your characterization of these two in Minds, Memories, and Misfortune so keep up the good work.
Well since I'm here I might as well dig up the definition of a Sues, because I swear that term has been misused and abused far too often- WHAT THE FUDGE ?! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SUES DEFINITIONS ?!?!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote