View Single Post
Old 2006-12-08, 04:08   Link #169
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Question

More questions .

Episode 24: what was genjimaru was asking dii to back down from ?. and what Dii was asking form Genjimaru.
Also did Dii kill Genjimaru or He was killed because he attaked him since they were in contract?.
Also was Kuya in some sort of contract?. if so what was it. Was the contract broken after Genjimaru died?. and How were every one saved from Genjimarus sacrifice?.
Also did Mitsumi took Kuya's voice away?.
Episode 25: why shouldnt Hakuoro and Dii see each other before they go back to sleep?.
Also i didnt really get the part where Hakuoro said i will tell you my real name and Eruru said "no".
Also Is Dii, Dii or the other side of Iceman took over him completely when Dii tried to obtain it?.
Episode 26:
WHo is Mitsumi and what is her role in all of these?.
Is the person who Iceman truns to those blood cell thingies the same person who let them escape?.
Since when Utori Knew about Hakuoro?.
Since How long ago Erruru Knew Hakuoro wasnt a human?.
Is Eruru , Mikoto?. wasnt Mikoto disected?.( by the way was the mikoto's child disected too?.)
Dori and Gura were serving Oboro because of their parrent's wishes? Can any one say how it went in the game in this matter?.
What is Ankuams?. Why were Touka and Karura runnign away while being chased away?.

Also Did Mitsumi seal Iceman in someother planet that the lab he was in ( and where was that lab located any ways?.
The place iceman was located already had its population ( Those fox, tiger, .... looking humanoids) or it started with Iceman?.
The lab Speciments awefully looked like the Fox humanoids in the place Iceman was sealed, were they related to them?.
Ok who is who ?. From your reply It is confusing to know. But does the game mention which one is the Kuya's tribe god and which one is the Liberator god?.

K thats Probably all of my questions .

P.S. I will give rep points to whoever answer my questions .