View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 03:31   Link #15
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

perfect!

now Shana's team will have aids from Gods of Earth trio... WestShore is cute....
Shana really lonely since no one able to understand her personal feeling... She needs Yoshida for counseling as usual.... XD

Yuji visit his parents and friends.... actually I don't really like the idea about how Yuji looks like only want to use Yoshida for his personal needs... since Yoshida agreed, I think she is already prepared... hopefully she still remembers that she got no chance to steal Yuji away from Shana... poor girl.. open your eyes!

even though I don't think that Yuji explains everything, he makes a good point for stating that he's still Sakai Yuji and Sairei no Hebi won't interfere in his plan. That's why Tanaka and Yoshida are able to believe him and entrust Misaki City to his hand... please don't mess up, Yuji... Hopefully Yuji really knows about power of existence imbalance that might occur in his plan....

good luck Tanaka... hopefully you will be able to say anything you heard from Yuji to Satou and others

Epic moment : Yuji shakes Tanaka's hand.... open door... and all of Tomogara's leaders saluted him and Bal Masque already stay in Misaki's sky