View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 21:43   Link #106
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So, what does everyone think about these Gods. I know we have nothing to go on really at this point, but I was curious what some thought.

Now, since C.C. was originally a normal human I'm not sure how she fits into this. She could be something like a servant or proxy I suppose and has been tasked with something she has to do for some reason for some sort of reward. Her original concept of being an angel could factor into this so maybe she wants to go home or something.

I wonder why these Gods do not interfere in things directly, though being Gods I suppose they prefer not to involve themselves directly and may instead have others do it for them. They may not even be Gods in the way we think them to be.

Now then, what could V.V. possibly gain from killing these Gods? Does he want to take their place and shape this world to his desires, revenge perhaps if they were responsible for him being immortal, or perhaps he sees these Gods as evil and sinister (who knows, maybe they are) and is doing this for what he believes is the "good" of all?

This is all just random thoughts of course. I don't think we'll learn much at all about these Gods myself.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote