View Single Post
Old 2008-12-26, 11:37   Link #15
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Those 3 ending blows to Black Star were just horrible when Kid preform the AX kick i felt my own body cracking. Jesus i think a lot of people forget just how dangerous Kid is with his hand to hand skills. He seriously took Blackstar down but i understand why Blackstar did what he did it actually speaks a lot about his personality. I think now that hes gotten his self confidence back he could start to train a little harder to learn how to properly use the Demon Blade without destroying his body so much. White Star looked freakin bad ass with those crazy eyes its no wonder his son has talent.

next episode seems to be about Chrona i cant wait to see how that pans out.
I think those eyes are the manifestation of the Star Clan's wavelength and blood, meaning Black Star is becoming more like them in terms of wavelength and personality (desire to become the strongest). But if they were some of the strongest warriors how did Shibusen kill ninjas, won't they sen you coming? Look at how strong Black Star goes when he uses the Assassination Laws, and he is still a kid imagine his father or his clan using them! It's like the Star Clan is the Uchiha Clan of this series instead they were wiped out by Shibusen instead of a misgruntled son

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan