View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 18:59   Link #2184
justpassingby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
While that is kind of obvious for us readers that it might happen because of Juubei's jealousy toward Nobuna over Sagara. In LN, all Sagara knew is that Juubei look at him as rival and fiercely royal and respectful to Nobuna and right now he seem to rule her out thinking it might be others who will replace Juubei's role in Honnoji.
In vol 9, when Juubei heard about Matsunaga's rebellion, she was in a hurry to go back to help Nobuna. The author described the weakness to Juubei's blind loyalty to Nobuna was Saru . Juubei's retainers said that the subjugation of Tanba was almost complete, and if she goes back, the last castle (Yagami Castle) would become harder to get. One of her vassals even suggested that Nobuna didn't need Juubei's help as no one could kill Nobuna, and if there is one, that would be Juubei. Juubei became angry and scolded them for being greedy for achievements. vol 9 p242

Juubei started to recollect previous events such as Kiyomizu Temple when Nobuna came to save her, and when Juubei and Nobuna went to avenge Saru's 'death', in vol 7. She remembered that Nobuna said to her that Nobuna was blessed with many retainers, but the one that inherited Dousan and Nobuna's dream was Juubei. Mikage added that Juubei is 'another' Nobuna, and that both of the girls are seeing the same dream. When Nobuna dies, so will Juubei's life. The distance of their souls is so close that they fell in love with the same guy.
Juubei is yet to realize her feelings toward Saru, and Nobuna's feeling toward the same man. If she knew, she would probably do something that can not be taken back. p246-247

Well, I hope Juubei will sacrifice herself for Saru and Nobuna's sake, and that Saru will finally remember what Juubei has done for him back at the cave, and not some misunderstanding. Yoshiharu is so concentrated in saving Nobuna, that I wished someone would come from another parallel/future Earth to save Juubei. Maybe Sakamoto Ryoma? But can someone falls in love with his own ancestor?

What I fear is that Juubei is doing the exact same thing to what was recorded when she subjugated Tanba by using diplomacy. The probability for her mother to die just keep going up, huh?

In other news, I loled at Dean when he asked Garth if the bar they went to eat sang "War is Over" in last week episode of Supernatural.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-11-14 at 06:27. Reason: they -> he
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote