View Single Post
Old 2007-08-31, 00:39   Link #57
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Not all people hate Orihime cause she gets a little more attention compared to the SS arc.

Spoiler:
I kinda disagree...I think Tatsuki is just as obsessive,as Orihime when it comes to Ichigo.(I mean she's followed him around a few times)

But she's somehow convinced herself that Orihime is better off with Ichigo than she is, and doesn't act on her feelings for Ichigo. I think this is in part to her feeling that somehow Orihime deserves this, because she has no one. And partly due to gender confusion, and is unsure on just how she loves Orihime. But I like Tatsuki! In truth I wish she was given Orihime's spot and and Orihime was back-burner like she is...

She is strong and I could see her with Ichigo and as a strong rival of Rukia's, for Ichigo's affections.
Orhime's character, is based on one thing...Ichigo. Take him away and she has no dimensions, and serves no purpose.

Tatsuki realizing that there no sense in waiting around for unrequited love and actually has other interest than Ichigo. So she doesn't trail after Ichigo, like an abused dog who was finally shown kindness, and mistook it for love...Just because a passerby rubbed it's head, instead of kicking it.