View Single Post
Old 2011-12-18, 08:47   Link #42
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
i dunno, for some reason your drawing paralells with UC?
Just saying that the boosted jumps are really small compared to those in UC, where the Gundam was able to jump way up high in the sky, like a few hundred meters, before falling back down. We really don't see that at all here.

Quote:
i'd use the Hi-Zack as a example instead, since the unit is capable of using a Beam rifle, but for some reason is seen using a 120mm rifle instead, it doesnt add up, as i said it's most likely just bad storytelling on the writers part.

Or who knows, the AGE system might've been working nonstop with the 2nd gen Genoace(Adele?) and it's going to be shown towards the end of the first generation, but even that would be shitty writing in my eyes since we've had plenty of windows for the Genoace to get a rifle and suddenly be useful
Yeah, usually bad writing gets addressed one way or other, since Gundam fans are nitpicky with technical details like that. So they'll probably come up with something.

Would have definitely helped the story had they chose to give the grunt suits better weapons though, since it would make their battle against the UE ship/fortress more believable. No idea why they didn't go with that.