View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 23:07   Link #49
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
you can really blame fake madara for sasukes problems.
I still blame Itachi for the stupid plan... I mean he KNEW fake madara could be a problem, that's why he took percautions to prevent their meeting. But a huge reason why Tobi's interference was of such great influence is because sasuke had become such a hate filled little prick. Choosing to destory the village, including killing his friends, would not be a decision he would easily come to if he still cared deeply for both... but he essentially abandoned both in his mad pursuit of power through hatred; the path that Itachi pushed him to take

and as i said before, that hate filled path could have also easily led to sasuke making some serious mistakes such as killing Naruto or joinging evil villians for power... oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well not just to become strong... Itachi also wanted to make sure that one day Sasuke would come after him ( since he felt guilt over the massacre) and Madara, which is why he mentioned the 3rd MS user.
Again, a goal that does not require hatred...
In his hate filled state, Sasuke has been seeking vengeance; Yes it led him to Itachi, but it also led to him abandoning everything else and that same desire for vengence is now having him target innocent people. On the other hand, Good guys who are not filled with hate can instead develop a sense of "Justice"... Instead of making it personal, they seek out criminals and stop them because they know its what's best for the world. Its much more selfless. Following the path of justice, Sasuke would have still found the drive to take down Itachi and Tobi.

Hell Itachi could have even sped up the process... instead of Sasuke training on his own in the academy for 6 years, he could have arranged for someone like Kakashi to become something of a guardian to sasuke... Kakashi would be able to begin Sasuke's training far earlier on, and in turn accelerate Sasuke's growth, while at the same time trying to raise him up to be someone more righteous and not driven by hate.