View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 09:27   Link #21
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
So now both Shimura and Sarutobis were a major clan. Which is laughable since Shimura's weren't even mentioned in first part. Btv what happened to that clan that only Danzou remained. Probably the same thing as with the Senjus. And Hiriuzen, Asume and Konohamaru were the only Sarutobis in first part. I guess all this members of Sarutobis clan we are seeing now fighting Juubi were hiding in first part.
i dont see a problem with this. there have always been a ton of anbu members we were never introduced to. there can be plenty of sarutobis and shimuras around there and in chuunin and genin ranks. keep in mind that most ninja aren't notable. we were only shown hiruzen, asuma, konohamaru and danzo because they were/are powerful and story-relevant characters. it would be boring to go through a list of introductions about ninja who dont matter to the plot and cant do anything aside from basic ninja techs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
No matter how you look at it, Tobirama has been a huge part of the problem so far in this flashback and it's Hashirama telling the story lol.
not really. he's a racist, but that's it. humanitarians have worked with racists plenty of times in real world history to make things better or at least hopefully make things better. madara is pretty weak minded. i'm surprised how easily he supposedly turned
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote