View Single Post
Old 2006-08-30, 22:45   Link #69
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky
Guess this is the most enlightening conversation we've been longing for in the last six months......

Let me recap with my signature.....

And now I bring pictures for more enlightening moments, the courtesy of ~ComicsDebris aka Chuixupu.

Caution: Hold on to your pants. I'm serious:

Spoiler for hot content:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
I'll save you a long post and just say 'EFF' Yes! Takes like 30 eps to get started but once it does, it's better than every series you just listed. So yeah...if you like shounen, you'll love OP!
Hai hai! Your appreciation for One Piece is in danger of overflowing to the point of affinity. Is it really necessary to compare with any series to make the one you like seem better? Seriously, that list had Samurai Champloo (a 26 episode series) in it which probably had to spend the same amount of money that was needed to make the first 250 episodes of One Piece.

I can also claim Pluto is a planet, that doesn't mean I'm right. Comparison is lame when two series are so different to begin with.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote