View Single Post
Old 2008-09-17, 14:51   Link #12032
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
1. She's in Japan, not the US. I don't know what the Japanese laws regarding that are, though.
I think Japan's current legal system is based off of the American one...?

So yeah, that counts as assault, definitely.

Discreet, I want you to edit what you already haven't, given how retarded the Prologue sounds, especially now...

Edit: Fixed the retarded part, prologue is fine now. I'll post here when I'm done re-editing Chapter One, and you can look over it.

Also, more random theories: If there are four junior highs in the city, and one of them is East Junior, does that mean there's also a West Junior, South Junior, and North Junior?

And does that mean that there are also four high schools named after the cardinal directions?

We've already been introduced to two "gods", one from East Junior... where did Sasaki and Kyon go to middle school? West Junior?

I mean, it'd make more sense if the city was Kyoto and not Nishinomiya, but still...

Further observation: Taniguchi eats a hell of a lot and somehow still keeps her figure. Must be because all the calories go into her stupidity or something.

Further further observation: If someone posted, we could be having a conversation right now.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2008-09-17 at 16:29.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote