View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 13:35   Link #441
Crimson Reaper

Well that was some finale. Though I have to question their lack of preperation in the event the farm got overrun. No designated spot to meet up in they get seperated, no extra cans of fuel stored in the vehicles or extra ammo. No evacuation plan at all.
And Lori and Carol, God my blood boiled because of those two.

Lori: Why can't you keep an eye on your own damn son!? It's not the first time he's snuck off! Do your job! And about Shane, you told Rick to kill him! Rick told you Shane was planning on killing him after he kiled Randal in cold blood as bait! And if you're angry about Carl shooting Shane then would you rather he not be able to defend himself should the time come? RRRAGH!

Carol:...What have you done? At all? All you do is run around screaming and crying, at least Lori can use a gun and defend herself! How dare you try and turn Daryl against Rick by saying he has no honour! Are you stupid?! He's clearly done better then anyone of you guys could have done!

Okay rant over. XD. Yeah some of the others at the end were being stupid as well but I can somewhat excuse them after being forced on the road like that and losing people. I'm glad Rick put his foot down, being nice all the time doesn't always help.

That said can't wait for next season...hopefully with Lori and Carol being eatten.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote