View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 18:22   Link #53
bighawke5

I think this is my first post here, although i've been a big lurker, so here goes.

Its funny some see the vagans here in a noble light...but not surprising seeing everyone sees the same things differently.

What i will say though is, the earth fed was wrong to leave those colonists back on mars, thus started this whole war because as we all know karma comes back to bite you in the you know what.

Now the vagans wanting to come back to earth because it used to be their motherland too is not evil at all and in fact they have the right to come back (I don't think there was a law prohibiting them from doing so). But NOOO what do they do instead? they come back to earth bearing knives and weapons on mass destruction and unleash they hatred on earth even the innocents.

Sure you can argue they have the right to be angry and carry hatred, i would too...but they also had the option to come back to earth and start anew again with their technological advances and be even better than those that stayed on earth. Even better is they would be living on their so called "Heaven"promised place.
Wether the earth fed didn't allow it or not is left to the imagination, but at least if they refused and tried to black mail them leading the vagans to then go to war for it then they would have at least been in the right.

But wanting to come back and and commit genocide and complete cleansing/eradication on all earth ppl even the innocents for payback, is evil...and IF THOSE pro-vagans wan to talk about "two wrongs don't make a right" this is where it should have applied first.

Now we have flit who is against the genocide of mankind and about revenge for his family. I do think that he's mostly against them for their evil ways. If you dont see that evil i'm talking about then this episode should have made it clear with ezelcant himself taking matters into his own hands finally on the main stage with his true MASTER plan being told to all mankind in giant 3d.

Flit is in the right for wanting to destroy all vagans and this is akin to if aliens came to earth and started killing everyone, would you pro-vagans sit there stating we're in the wrong if we want to wipe them all out?

None of the vagans thus far have shown higher level thinking as in independant autonomy aside from ezelcant's ideals.. NONE of them thinks differently from ezelcant. They are akin to puppets of mass destruction themselves so there's no "lets have a talk, or there's another way... or not all vagans are evil"...

flit wanting to wipe out all vagans is for the good of all mankind on earth, but thats wasn't always the same for ezelcant since he could have chosen to not retaliate as i mentioned above, and both have a piece of heaven and the well being of his people.
What he's doing now might be for the good of the vagans but how good is it for those of the earth?

At this point the earth ppl are already on earth, you the vagans are foreign and already did wrong by waging war marking yourselves as the enemy when you were the victims and could have used that "victim card" to start anew.

Now both side are fighting for their people and you can't call flit evil because he wants to protect his kins, nor call ezelcant evil for wanting to do the same, but ezelcant had a chance as i stated earlier to be "seen in the Right" before they attacked earth in AG101...that mistake makes them the evil ones now because he chose revenge instead of the "well being and a future for his people".
Had he chosen that, his ppl could have come back to earth and co-habit with they advanced technology and make a name for their race and be able to live in their so called heaven...

flit instead made his priority"protecting" even though a close second was "revenge"...because his ppl were the ones being attacked so he has to right to eradicate that evil who think as one(the vagans). ezelcant has no right to eradicated the earth ppl because he's already the enemy, where he the victim like earth is right now he would have that right.

Last edited by bighawke5; 2012-05-06 at 18:35.
bighawke5 is offline   Reply With Quote