View Single Post
Old 2003-11-20, 11:24   Link #122
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Maniac
Really?
Wich one of the point of views?

And well i guess youīre right about that people can identify characters with real life persons. But.... a cartoon is a cartoon. A movie is a movie. A book is a book.
Still.....i also can identify characters with real life persons too. Kakashi reminds strongly of me not how i look but my personality

Now if i looked just like kakashi i would be marked as a looser and an idiot not to mention a nut case. Because here in sweden people canīt seem to be underfound with cos players and all that. Besides....wearing a mask would proppably jus call to much attention and maybe you get locked into the mentals hospital or something

Cop1: I wonder where that assasin could have gone to.
Cop2:*Sees a kakashi look alike dressed the same* Well theres a suspicius looking fellow. Letīs take him in for interrogation.
Cop1: Shit! it might be him! Lets beat him sensless so we then can grab him in and tell to the press we got the guy!
Cop2: But hey! what if it isnīt him?
Cop1: Well anyone going around looking like that is either a fanatic assasin or just a plain lunatic. Either case we do good.
Cop1 and Cop2: GET HIM!!!
Kakashi look alike: Whaaaa???? *THUMP*
The end (ok so iīm over exagerating. Stilll... itīs a possibility)
I'd say you got a bit too much of imagination but if it's the it is in Sweden you can be sure that i'll never go there. If that can happen to a kakashi look alike what could happen to a tourist?

Back to the point. After seeing the new episode it's now obvious that there isn't a character worst than Konohamaru. How would i be happy if i could just use my railgun on his little annoying head. (sigh) Guess i can still dream about it.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote