View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 07:37   Link #78
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Reminds me of the work of a certain wiki I've created a number of matches, not just anime on:

Deadliest Fiction Wiki, create your own Deadliest Warrior-style match

Some anime-related matches I created:

Bandou (Elfen Lied) vs Revy (Black Lagoon)
Winner:Bandou

Also, speaking of Saito, here he... almost simply walks into Mordor

Shuya Nanahara (Battle Royale) vs Gai Tsutsugami (pre-Episode 12 version) (Guilty Crown) Winner: Gai

Saito Hiraga (Zero No Tsukaima) vs Shu Ouma (Guilty Crown) Winner: Saito

Kohta Hirano and Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Yukiteru Amano and Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki) Winner: Kohta and Saeko

Akemi Homura (Madoka) vs Nanoha Takamachi (Nanoha) OK, this one is going to be contraversial with some people, namely because HomuHomu wins this one even when I nerfed her for fairness sake. To be fair, magic shields are, according to StrikerS (I think Fate says something to this effect) are not optimized to deal with mass-based weapons, and Homura has plenty of those! As for full powered Homu, she would absolutely curb stomp Nanoha with her time manipulation IMO.

Either way, in my ending to the match, both survive, and it is awesome, even if it flys in the face of Urobuchi's notes.

Spoiler for Nanoha vs Homura battle ending: Why Are We Fighting?! Lets Go Kill Kyubey!:

I have a whole bunch of other matches featuring anime characters, and others with real people, video games/movie/novel/etc characters, and a number where characters from two different media fight each other.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2012-07-27 at 08:00.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote