View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 14:49   Link #49
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

I was checking the Project Attack staff list thing, and if it's Araki directing and Yasuko Kobayashi writing, I gotta say that's certainly not a bad looking staff, per se. Araki I feel wasn't exactly guilty for how Guilty Crown turned out (hah!), since the show was flawed to begin with due to the awful characters and story, and Kobayashi has worked on some, in my view, pretty successful adaptations such as the JoJo one that's currently on air and the first season of Shakugan no Shana, which I liked to some extent.

As for WiT... that's what gets me a bit more worried. I know they could do good work, but who knows how things turn out these days. A-1 is pretty big and Magi is a pretty important property, and yet we've all seen how little care seems to be put into that show in a constant basis. The sales for the manga surely picked up, but the ride, quality-wise, has been pretty bumpy for our arabian inspired friends.

Oh, and last but not least, related to your music thing, I know for sure who I'd LIKE to be involved with it, but it doesn't seem like it'd be very much possible. Sawano is definitely my favourite anime composer right now and I'm sure his style would fit like a glove for a series like Shingeki.

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2012-12-05 at 15:24.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote