View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 20:32   Link #1211
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Errr. Whatever happens in the movies doesn't reflect the actual plot, since they are on the same par as Filler Episodes.
If they are the same as filler episodes then it still happened. It like part of there life filler show what else happened, non-filler are the main plot but filler can still effect it some how like filler ichigo traning to save rukia and perpare for a non-filler.

Quote:
And for those who say "Ichigo didn't even know Orihime was there in the almost-kiss-scene" it doesn't matter. They have given Orihime so many one-sided love moments if they let Ichigo go get with anyone else it'll contradict what they wanted in the first place. Why in the world would they set up this whole cliche "oh I like him but idk if he likes me back" crush if they were going to throw it away so Ichigo could score with Rukia?
Many other girls like Ichigo because of like with Sasuke from Naruto, they like him because he acts cool, looks cool and he hot. Orhime is one of them, she thinks the same as them, if they had a change they would have kissed Ichigo. Everyone had a crush with someone, and some one else seem to have more time with them and had a better chance being with them and there boyfriend. Like Ichigo Rukia Orhime. Its the same thing. Rukia is the someone else.

Quote:
And if they wanted Ichigo and Rukia to be together, in the future, why would they make Rukia be such a IchigoxOrihime shipper? (I'm going to get a bunch of 'because she's deny her loveee' >_<)
Rukia was being conserned for her feelings not really being a Ichigo orhime shipper. And making Ichigo not to be afraid of his inner hollow.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Rukia and Ichigo being together. But its just not going to happen.
They have more screen time to me if you dont have no screen time togther alone there is no way there is a chance. And if you are never really together there is less time to fall in love. Ichigo and Rukia has screen time more then Orhime where they bonded or showed there friends and to making there relationship stronger.

Quote:
But either way, I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, or Ichigo and Rukia. This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated, having either of the shippings holding hands or flirting would be too awkward in this series. It just wouldn't fit.
Orhime is a friend to Ichigo, Rukia is more then a friend "A precious nakama" Rukia had already grown a strong relationship with him when they bearly met. There is a relationship but it not the main topic the main topic is S.S and it battles and Ichigo being a shiganimi and geting stronger and goal to defeat the hollow that killed his mom "Grand fisher".

Quote:
Look at Bleach at the moment. The closest relationship so far is Shunsui and Ukitake ~<3
(in seriousness, what relationship actually exists in Bleach?...)
Urahara and Yoruichi seem to be like a couple but since relationships is not the main topic there is not much proof. Gin and Mashamoto was one intell he joined Azen and turned evil.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine