View Single Post
Old 2010-08-31, 06:59   Link #177
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Hmm, so Under the Red Hood is really that great? I guess I need to find one and check it out...About the upcoming animations, I loved the Young Justice comics, but the team list disappointed me a bit. Artemis replacing Arrowette I'm fine with, but having Dick Grayson as opposed to Tim Drake as Robin and Wally West and not Bart Allen as Kid Flash is a big no for me. I guess I'm not being fair here since I really like Bart and Tim is my favorite Robin...Just have to think of it as a different thing from the comic book, I guess. After all, this is literally set on a different earth in the DC universe. Also, it got Greg Weisman behind it. If there's a name that can sold me on Western Animation, it's him. Oh, and have you seen the trailer for it? The animation is simply amazing.

About the Marvel animated series, nothing really leap as a must-see for me, though I guess I can check out some of them. Ultimate Spidey got Dini behind it, but I guess I'm still a bit miffed that Spectacular is canceled (and at the worst possible timing, no less!)...
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote