View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 20:18   Link #10
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
From what I could tell, Z2-1 had a pretty good representation of Code Geass and even the idea of integrating much of it with Armored Trooper Votoms worked out rather well. You actually got to use Suzaku for a while too, even if that obviously wasn't going to last once Euphemia's SAZ entered the picture.
My only problem was that the Geass plot ended after the SAZ massacre and the season 1 finale was cut entirely to instead be done in the downtime between games. Aside from Suzaku and Orange appearing as enemies during the 00 finale that was about it. Really, they might as well not have bothered and let us keep Suzaku, then, and had all the bad stuff go down between games. Instead we only get Suzaku as a tease, and like much of the other series, most of the good stuff is being saved for part 2. I mean it was interesting to have to go a whole game with only early tier stuff, and it was nice for the Wing and 00 season 1 Gundam's not to just be a stop gap before getting their final units, but still...

Plus it was just weird for Lelouch to simply blow off the SAZ incident for 10 stages.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote