View Single Post
Old 2006-04-27, 20:36   Link #22
Seiryuu

Got ep 3. wow.
I watched back over things, and I think not enough credit is being given to the producers. They didn't make the entire show third person. If you watch carefully, just about every bizarre occurence, from demon eyes to threats and attempts on his life, are shown from through Keiichi's line of sight. The evil eyes are shown always looking at him, the strange statements others make are shown from his point of view. Even the truck driver is shown in the mirror as Keiichi would have seen him. It can be confusing, since they will jump back and forth, showing Keiichi's face and his reactions or replies, but all the stuff people are questioning IS shown as Keiichi sees it, regardless of the accuracy of his sight, making it easier, imho, to speculate about just what is real.
That said, I'm still not sure if whatever the girls are really saying and doing is the result of a serious psychosis or the inevitable outcome of their having lived in terror for years without knowing who, or what, they're afraid of. It makes me wonder: what would be worse for the mind, looking for a killer who could be anywhere while surrounded by apparent psychos, or trying to hide from a killer you know is near when no one looks like they'd hurt a fly.