View Single Post
Old 2010-10-21, 19:45   Link #90
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Those aren't it's main speed and are not it's main thrusters, which are in the backpack, legs and feet. Maybe just a bit though.

It's more of a mobility issue really, it could have an effect a bit but those aren't it's primarily thrusters, still it could have affected AMBAC bad enough to reduce it's mobility stat a bit although the entire body structure/articulation-potential as a whole determines the AMBAC and subsequently the mobility. Still binders do usually play an intergral role in it as well.

Of course, Reborn's Fangs were quite deadly and them going suicide explosion on Arios really does not make the odds better. There's also the fact that Ribbons' is a QBW user so the Fangs' accuracy is also more deadlier than those of none QBW pilots. I think even if the wings are there, Hal would still be at a severe disadvantage especially if we're talking about ramming explosive Twin Drive-MS' Fangs.

Exia-types are the best at mobility so Kyrios-types should not be that sad really.
Is 00 Raiser also an Exia-type? I can't remember or acquire any description of an Exia-type Gundam...Other than it have it's GN Drive Chassis at it's back to maximize propulsion/thrusting. Other than that, I think Hal can match up with the Fangs but with the assistance of Setsuna...I think what made hard getting to Reborns is it's 4 Large GN Fin Fangs that can fire a blast with an output equivalent to that of Seravee's GN Bazooka...Also the fact that Al/Hal is not very good at targeting small things (Eg: Fangs) is also a major disadvantage to him and I think that's also the reason why Marie co-piloted the Harute.
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote