Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 17:51   Link #993
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 5.
Not putting in spoiler anymore since a lot of people in the thread seem to have watched it already.

Episode starts with eating delicious looking tank shaped cakes.
Unfortunately, the mood turns bad right away when Maho and her teammate arrives. I'm surprised Miho is actually second in command before she left her sister's team - this is probably the reason why student council wants to recruit Miho to help their school. Maho seems to be not a bad person, she's just bitter about something.. but her companion looks like a really arrogant person. Too bad, the british team wasn't eating at that place too, they would probably helped the Oorai girls talk back to Maho's teammate.

On to the american team (Saunders). Leader of Saunders looks like a totally nice person, and a generous one too.

Anyway, the match is just as exciting as the last episode. America is strong because it's rich? They can afford that ballooon (I would assume it's expensive). Good thing Miho noticed the balloon before the situation became too bad for Oorai. Saori's ability to text fast actually came in handy (I remember her saying at at a previous episode that she can text fast ). And lastly, it's nice that the first years kept to their promise to try harder this time.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-11-06 at 19:18.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote