View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 12:56   Link #111
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Holy shit isn't this a late reply,

................I don't feel..............anything He was about to die in this ep and there were more shots of Saki's curves and ass than her face. Even her expressions seemed forced. Wtf? How much time did both of them spend together to bring in any kind of.....tragic feeling in this episode? Would have worked better if Satoru was the one dying since he's gone through a lot with Saki to make his passing sad for her.
This is just so,..................flat emotionally. And Triple_R, with all due respect, this is NOWHERE NEAR TTGL's climax. There is too little character development between Saki and Shun.
I'm absolutely stunned to see so many found this sad and even tragic.
Different people different reactions

Anyway for me it's not his relationship with Saki. It has nothing to do with Saki.....it's the utter helplessness of the situation that is tragic. Hashimoto-Appelbaum sufferers have the cruelest fate of all, warping everything around them unable to stop it and that's what's sad for me. Look at his slow degenerating spiral from the start to his final end.

Quote:
I really hope it's not going to be the one with the summer festival, but I think that's the most likely. -_-)
As long as they don't screw up the violence in that one...