View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 10:09   Link #975
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post

Well, technically Kagura hasn't been confirmed to be Apollo either...
[/SPOILER]
Actually he was confirmed to be Apollo
Mikono felt she knew him and...

The sun is a motif that is strongly associated with Apollo and Apollonius

When he made the claim Mikono was his woman, the setting sum began to glow behind him.

Also this moment--here confirmed he was Apollo more than any other moment

It's not just because Kagura is running on all fours

In the OS Rena(Crea) was blind and whenever they showed Apollo through her eyes, he looked like a beast--a dog

A new viewer wouldn't know this, but anyone whose seen the original would pick that up. Honestly because Amata doesn't have a smell. I think that he was created to cockblock Kagura and Mikono For some reason they seem to want to keep them apart. It seems that way...

Why doesn't he have a smell? It's as if he's not really human...not really alive

Shrade may be Sirus. He used Aquarion Mars--excuse me Aquarion Spada--which was Sirus's favorite, because it had a sword. However I am not sure that the "her" Kagura mentioned was Mikono or Otoha's Reincarnation

If it was Mikono he was talking about, then I believe that Reika is Cayenne and Mikono is Sylvia and so is Shrade, only this time they're not from the same family.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote