Thread: Higurashi Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 07:50   Link #1990
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwings55 View Post
Hello Heres the question, within the Higurashi visual novel Tsumihoroboshi while just after oishi finishs talking to Doctor Irie he reflects on his situation and calls it a maze as an example he says he wants to find the culprit but alludes to the fact that he can remember the past worlds by saying "but...................... No matter what path I choose to get to this point, Tomitake Jirou always dies" along with this and his past thoughts it appears to me that he does remember the past lives he has lived or at least right then like Keichi does. I also no that maybe in every world he doesnt remember but in this one he does or he just alluding to his past actions in the last for years failing at catching the culprit. Im just not leaving all possibilities out all possibilities.
Well I don't remember Ooishi ever remembering his past worlds. Are you sure you're not talking about Rika? I mean, she IS the only one thanks to Hanyuu who can remember past worlds (excluding Keiichi), and that thought sounds like something she would say. I think you got your characters mixed up or something.