Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 08:37   Link #12517
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i guess you've never heard or read this line "i'm not going to lose to you, i won't give up, love rival for life' kind of deal
Oh, I know what you mean, I just wanted to point out that fellings can change over time ... and that so far we haven't seen Tsukune showing that he has romantic feelings for any of the girls beside Moka.

And from the girls point of view I think only Moka ( Outer and Inner ), Kurumu and Mizore have shown so far that they have "deep" feelings for Tsukune ( i mean something more then a "crush" )

Aside from that we still have to resolve Mizore's problem of having children in only a limited period of time . And from the Yuki Onna arc we know that Mizore wants to have Tsukune's baby.

Of course it could go with the polygamy route, but I see three problems with it:

1. ) Tsukune is against polygamy, and seems to be more of a one women type of guy ....
It is shown here and here that Tsukune is more of a one women type ( and as of now I think that women is Moka ), in contrast to Gin who I think is a typical type of a womanizer.
Well I won't go on about the complications generated becuase of Moka's Rosary ... I will just point out that so far it seems that Tsukune treats both Inner and Outer Moka as the same person ...

2.) Outer and Inner Moka are against polygamy. ( the only girls, from Tsukune's harem, that are against the idea ) In Outer Moka's case, it seems more like she is against the idea, becuase then Tsukune will have to join the Mafia ( anyway that's the meaning I got from that scene), but it might be just a exuse to hide her feelings. To anyone interested here is the reference on the discussed matter. On the other hand Inner Moka seems completely against the idea

3.) Basically, how the hell is Tsukune supossed to survive that....

If we take things with a dose of reality, there is no way that Tsukune will have stamina to well do it with five girls at the same time. I know that he is supposed to have a bit better stamina then when he was a human, but the same applies to the girls ( they are youkai, right ), so even if the girls take turns, I don't see how he is supposed to stay healthy through all this ... I konw that this is a manga, so anything can happen, but really, all I see down that road is a never ending case of exhaustion and probably severe cases of blood losses ... well the only bright point I see down that road is that at least Tsukune will die happy but unfortunately at a young age .

Well to summarize, I think that Tsukune's harem, will literally dry him up to the last drop if you get my meaning. That is if we go down the polygamy route, of course

So I see no easy way to get a conclusive ending, in the romance department of the RV manga. No wonder it's giving me headaches lately ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote