Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 08:47   Link #3718
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post

Who do you speculate ends up in the finals?
I am expecting the finals will be like this: either Aoi vs Hilda fight or other male match-up Toujou vs Oga. Shizuka vs Hilda would not be that interesting but at some point if Oga and Hilda couple don't reach to finals then it will be interesting to see Shizuka vs Aoi and Toujou vs Izuma's match. Since Izuma is pissed off at Toujou for taking Shizuka away from him and Toujou wanted to fight with him for a real for a long time then it's a good oppurtinity for them to battle to their hearts out at the stage if they make it to the finals. I also feel that Shizuka and Aoi are the same in their love life - both are having unrequited love towards Toujou and Oga after all and it will be interesting to see them fighting too at the finals. And if by some chance Oga and Hilda pair loses the event then I am sure Hilda is going to force Oga to come with her to demon world and make him hunt that pet for Baby Beel as for Christmas present. I wouldn't be suprised if things turns out that way and we would be able to see more Demon World characters in that way.