View Single Post
Old 2011-04-25, 11:39   Link #829
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Of course the full details are cryptic...Who would actually volunteer to be a sacrifice?

Okay how do we know this for sure because the only super witches we knew of are WN and Madoka's Witch form and only reason Madoka's Witch was so powerful was because of Homaru's interference.
There was some maths done on the Madoka Wiki to determine that under the original system, human annihilation by Witches was a certainty, with the tipping point being when Witches grow in number faster than Magical Girls can kill them. After which the normal human population would collapse from the exploding Witch population killing people, and the planet becomes empty of all life but Witches soon after.

And since QB's mission is to make as many Witches from Magical Girls as possible, as that's where he gets his energy from, he is making extinction happen the better he is doing his job. Made worse by the fact that he doesn't even try to prevent causing human extinction at all.

p.s. involuntary sacrifice is not sacrifice, it's murder. And I think I have seen what kind of person you are to think you would want "involuntary sacrifices".
I had chicken for lunch today. The chicken was not sacrificed, It was killed. It died because I want to eat.

"Sacrifice" applies only to volunteers.