Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 00:14   Link #2530
Tyr Valein

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroron View Post
RA272 was made duringthe timewhen scubs started to diappear so he could have fear another antibody coralian incident propting him to make a nirvash with more weaponary. the seven swell may not be a super weapon but its stronger than any of the other weapons in the show beacuse it controlled trapar one ofvthe most important things in the series
I'm not sure about that, honestly. By that point, the events of the first series are long over. With Dewey gone and presumably no one else poking the leftover Scub Coral with a really big stick, there wouldn't be another antibody coralian incident. Plus the Scub Coral has already promised to co-exist peacefully with humanity. Raining death from the sky would kind of go back on that.

Even then, the typeZERO has never had any weapons but boomerang knives after Holland founded Gekkostate and later on, Eureka and Renton promised not to kill any more. Kind of hard to do that if you're armed to the teeth. He admitted he was making an exception when it came to killing the antibodies to get to Eureka in the Command Cluster. So I really can't see a reason for him to do that honestly.

The true reason for it is probably just that kids love guns and they can sell a lot more model kits and toys if the RA272 has a lot of interchangeable guns. Its common to do that. I just wish they wouldn't do it with E7 (note the lack of Monsoono model kits).

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
First off, antibodies only appear in response to the Scub being attacked. Vanishing Scub is not the same.

Second, the Seven Swell does not control trapar. It creates trapar.
Darn, ninja'd again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroron View Post
tyr i see what you mean and your right i yeld but you morobo you will yeld to me
lolwut? well, tell me how that turns out, I'm going to bed.
Tyr Valein is offline   Reply With Quote