View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 16:10   Link #7439
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Probably but they're still different from the Cyborg in the fact they know what they're doing and are pérfectly okay with it and thus, much more difficult to talk out from their behavior. Most of the numbers received parole for being young and influentiable, guess the same will go for the Grendels, Arnage and Stella ...but those with key involvement and intellectual authority such as Curren, Hardis, Fortis ...and may or maybe not Cypha probably won't receive such kindness in return. Jail didn't receivd such a chance ...and i'm not sure but i tought Uno and Quattro also got denied from reforming (can someone give me canon source about this matter? i would like to confirm how things for all the numbers went).

Also, "random killing sprees" is kind of an exaggeration, i'm talking about the Hucks trying to do something they consider important to achieve their goals and Section Six getting in their way.

As much as i hate to admit, AEC-Weapons are getting a bit better since the Gladiator and as such they can't just slap the S-6's mages in the wirst like past times. Since the Grendels were captured and Cypha was about to leave the palce anyway there was no reason to kill or continue the fight against Signum but if next time she or any other member of Section Six stands betwee a Huck and an importan goal/target things won't be pretty xDU

EDIT: Page claimed for Signum working at a bakery xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote