View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 21:51   Link #110
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I find it hilarious that all these One Piece fanboys get mad and start to flame and lose their minds when someone says that a One Piece chapter is garbage with good reason. Instead of being whiny Odatards how about actually ADDRESSING the posts that hurt your feelings instead of calling someone who disagrees with your views on certain chapters a "troll."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I just read this chapter and I thought it was handled very well. Oda's approach as to how Luffy would attempt to rescue Ace was smart. We all knew that Luffy could not hope to compete with the superpowers that are present at this war, so what Oda does is he has Marco (one of the elites) vow to protect Luffy at all costs. Now, the possibility of Luffy rescuing Ace is not far fetched at all since he has a great back up. Although, I'm still hoping that Whitebeard will be the one to save Ace....
So you like the way Oda just brought Whitebeard and the rest of the gang to be used as Luffy's tools? You like the way Luffy just stole the spotlight and is overshadowing so called big name players? It's like Luffy is the only one capable of saving Ace and the Whitebeard pirates NEED him. In reality they don't, it's disgusting.