View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 20:41   Link #9
Stencilz

Sorry for the delayed response, but I ended up watching KoiChoco and was immersed in that for a few days.

I'll agree that it definitely fit the bill, and was a solid series overall. However, just because it actually had a real ending (which it did for the most part), it doesn't mean I have to like it, haha.

It ended the story well, just... it wasn't what I was hoping for. Thanks for the suggestion and I would recommend the series, definitely, I just wish it would've ended the way I wanted it to.

As per some other suggestions, I've watched everything that you guys have suggested, aside from School Days. I've seen plenty of stuff talking about how bad it is and sometimes it makes me wanna give it a shot. But I've been told to steer clear so I probably will.

Maison Ikkoku will be coming up soon, so hopefully I'll enjoy that. I'd love to hear more suggestions if you guys know anything else.

I'll probably try Hiiro no Kakera next though. As for Genji's suggestions, I'll write a more detailed response when I have a bit more time. I've seen most of them but I'll talk about them a bit.
Stencilz is offline   Reply With Quote