View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 19:56   Link #84
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

@ Geta Boshi

Every thread somehow turns into a debate about Itachi and Sasuke. I knew I shouldn't have used MS as an example, but it was the best I could think of at the time. The whole reason I bought up Kakashi's MS was this point:

Itachi said to Sasuke To obtain eyes like mine, you must first kill your best friend. Or something to that effect. It's all well and good to go back and say that he was specifically talking about Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and not MS in general now that we know Kakashi has MS, but if you were to go back a year and have someone interpret these words, they would most likely take it to mean that you have to kill your best friend to gain MS at all b/c no other variants of MS were known to exist at the time. So what I'm trying to say is that all these theories about Yondaime seem illogical and contradictory now, but things can change as the manga goes on and we get more information. Then you might be forced to go back re-interpret what was stated, just like we've had to re-interpret Itachi's words.

Even I find the idea of Naruto being an incarnation unlikely and in fact strongly disagreed with it. But I admit now that it could work if Kishi wants it to.

Quote:
But why would AL be alive I dont get the logic here . A chracter is considered dead unless the manga-ka thinks otherwise . That way I can say ,why not Nidaime as AL we know nothing about his death or its even vagueur than Yondi's death ..If kishi hints somewhere Yondi is AL then yeah but otherwise .

This whole theory started coz of one thing Yondi is a genius Ninja but was it ever stated the strongest ever ?. AL had to be strong being the main or one of the main anatgonists so this logic was used to interelate these two .
This is a thread about Naruto being Yondaime and not the AL so I don't know why he was brought up. But if there were some connection between the AL and Yondaime I wouldn't expect them to drop any kind of hints until many, many chapters from now. So the lack of evidence shouldn't be surprising. Details about the Akatsuki members are just beginning to be revealed. As for your comment about Nidaime. There's no question that Nidaime's dead or Shodaime for that matter. We saw their undead forms fight the 3rd. We saw their souls devoured by the death god. We can't say the same thing for Yondaime.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote