View Single Post
Old 2003-11-21, 15:04   Link #111
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
this is absolutely ridiculous. i was going to pass up on posting in here but what has been tossed around in this thread really amazes me.

zoro,

you may be in an AP class but with what you just spouted, you should be in remedial classes. u lack several things: coherent thoughts, correct grammar, and real world education.

practically everything that you've said so far is almost complete bullshit to me.

briefly commenting here:
calling white countries racist?... u have absolutely no clue. every country is a racist country. tons of non-white countries are as much if not more racist than white countries. the difference is that white countries generally have had more power in these past few centuries and have done whatever they wanted because of that power. if China could, it'd take Taiwan back and tell the US to go screw themselves in the ass.

i'd argue some more but i don't even know where to start. you have so many examples that are so single-minded and full of errors. you pull shit out of nowhere and use retarded logic to support them. i suggest you study a bit harder in class (even if you get As) because whatever you've been learning so far, it ain't helping u much here right now...