View Single Post
Old 2008-12-08, 08:12   Link #67
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Taking those first steps into the real world can be tough and a bit scary. Tomoya has managed to mature a little at first getting to work in the Bakery with Nagisa's parents which is not a bad job busy in the morning then calms down in the late morning afternoon plenty of time for them to play some baseball.

But like i thought was going to happen Tomoya felt that he could not just rely on Nagisa's parents forever and wanted to do things on his own. Getting an apartment and asking yoshino for a job. Its harder than it looks and Tomoya is going to be in for rough time for a bit.

Seeing how easily Tomoya picked on Nagisa's little lie about club shows how far they have come and well they know each other. Nagisa ends up in a class with no one she knows and loses the club. But still manages to smile this is the power of Nagisa but it has got to be hard on her. Watching all the characters grow and mature is a real treat and as they leave the carelessness of their High school days behind and encounter the young adult world.

Even as Tomoya has matured a bit he still has a long way to go and he will find that working a lot and trying to spend as much time with Nagisa like he did before is not an option we all face that in everyday lives. Tomoya and Nagisa are perfect for one another but they still have to mature and each have to find their own path take. I do hope Nagisa does not get sick again and does not have to stay back twice is hard enough but 3 times is just cruel. This could be a good opportunity for her to make some friends on her own with some of the lessons Tomoya taught her when they first met.

I think squealed like a little girl when Sanae said Tomoya was basically family already and then again when Tomoya is imagining Nagisa in an apron like a house wife. Oh man these two are so going to get married assuming that nothing bad happens to Nagisa but I dont think thats the case.

The real afterstory has begun and im enjoying its going to get harder before it gets better.