Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 11:06   Link #3461
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post
yeah that's exactly what I meant *I just can't explain myself thanks for doing that for me Nyu *...

we all know that when it comes to love, tsukune is going to end up with moka... I love rosario+vampire but it's kinda tiring, all these shows, finishing the same way when it comes to love...
I'd just love to see some change...
something completely unexpected happening
I don't know, whenever a manga ends 'unexpected' the fans go riot in sadness cause of the main lead choosing the second or even third popular character (e.g. Ichigo100%) , leaving important aspects, like the romance part unsolved (e.g. School Rumble) or an important character up to the main lead dying (i'll refrain from an example, the wound is still fresh ). Given the overall positive nature of manga readers the 'unexpected' would mostly mean something bad, that is if one's not an uber angsted emo, although it should be mentioned there are plenty of pleasant exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm probably the only one here who prefers these predictable love things- in these cases, since I already know the end, I enjoy the ride there

Hence why I read to see how Tsukune copes with all things, and the means to getting to the end
Same here i guess, you're not alone
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote