View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 13:40   Link #18316
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Note this would shred the ep7 Tea Party to pieces. Battler is not the ultimate cause of Kyrie's rampage, and even if he were, she wouldn't also do it in Lion's world where Battler never returned. Yet Battler being ultimately responsible is necessary to satisfy Beatrice's red.
That's one of my main reasons why I think Bern was just being a bitch. How convenient that such a "truth" is available for Bern to show Ange, the person who is pretty much the Gamemaster of EP7 (maybe) and who has a very biased, vested interest in showing Ange such a horrible vision, even if it's not true.

Quote:
Maybe there is no Hachijou at all, and a survivor wrote it directly. We already know he/she is a reclusive author. Even if real-life Ange had a meeting with real-life Hachijou (and we can't be all that sure she did), claiming to be a person doesn't prove you really are them. And if Ange never actually encountered "Hachijou Tohya," her appearance is subject to speculation and AuAu meddling.
Assuming for the sake of argument that Ange actually met the black-haired woman who called herself Hachijou Tohya, yea, I admit she's probably a standin. I like the idea that she's a confidant of a survivor, speaking on their behalf. Probably even Battler.

And if she is Battler's spokesperson, what if Hachijou was a grownup Yasu? The ages seem to match.