View Single Post
Old 2009-08-28, 10:37   Link #1492
Da~Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmiDex View Post
......OHOHOH~~! OHHHH!!
WHICH REMINDS ME!
....Actually yeah xD I was also too busy completing some side missions in Crisis Core x___x (Zack leveled up so fast xD I got too excited that I just got so determined to just try complete everything)
I really detest the Genesis missions -.-;
....I actually figured out for some reaosn o-o that Cloud sorta replace Zack in some ways. Me said in someeeee waaays
I mean like, Crisis Core is the prologue of FF7 so like...initially the protagonist is suppose to be Zack but Zack died protecting Cloud and then Cloud became the protagonist.
Well thats just my theory xD There could be others who will not share an agreement in this so yeah xD Probably babbling too much.
Yep x3 I guess thats the reason of why PS3 even existed o-o;
*sniffles* But to buy a PS3 here cost about 1k bucks...
So yeah >>; Fail. I'll probably be able to get it next year...or something.
But but but!
I just realized too =O!
The guys chest has gotten so...masculine o-o And like...
Omg *droolsatHwoarangandJin* The improvement of their hotness! <3333333
xD Sorry~ I'm just so hyper all of sudden~ Pardon me if I sound so......jumpy xD;;
lol.
I must say I was initially a little confused as to what Crisis Core had to do with the PS3 until I read a little more carefully and noticed the *droolsatHwoarangandJin*.
I agree that with each progressive Tekken game, the guys (and girls) look better and better.
Actually not quite... I wish they didn't inflate certain anatomical regions of the female characters as much as they did... I don't remember the original Nina having melons on her chest...
But I guess Namco's set on that kind of stuff as with their "Breast Calibre IV".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku View Post
I don't like grinding so much either.
But I love it when they sing Pata pata pata pon in a.. I'm not sure what the word is ... jeering tone. It's rather funny.
I heard from my friend that Patapon 2 is much easier.. so I'm planning on getting that after I finish the first
Agreed.
..and I really hate the missions where there are those crazy spinning machines that spins off your HP.
More like a chant, or singing rather than jeering I think. But yeah, all that tuneful gibberish really does stick after a while (more so in Fever mode). I remember most of the weird noises they make now...

And I clearly haven't got very far in Crisis Core...
My Zack is only level 50 and I got bored playing side missions at the Aeris chapel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmiDex View Post
I just wanna say...
I BEAT DEVIL MAY CRY 1!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!
Whoooooooooooooooo~ xD
Omg it took me months just to finish it >.>; Well cause of school and life traffic and such..
Butbutbutbutttt!
Yesh! I beat it!
*Does a penguin happy dance*
...........But its so easy ;___; I was like '...What? You just need that much devil star and bam?' xD
Whoot~
Oh, well yes, it is easy if you play DMC that way.
I tried to emulate some of the things those Japanese players did (like beat Nelo Angelo on DMD mode using only the Force Edge) and hell, that was virtually impossible!...

Have been playing DJ Max Clazziquai ed as of late. Makes PD Hatsune Miku feel piss easy!
Da~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote