View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 18:37   Link #3472
Destined_Fate

You act like the Strike fared any better. Stop picking through the parts you like and ignoring the rest. Athrun was a shitty pilot for most of SEED Destiny because the plot demanded that he be shitty compared to Shinn, the Main Character, and later Kira who retook the lead role due to rabid fan demand. They should have done it like Zeta and just flipped off the Kira fans like they flipped off Amuro fans and telling the angry fans that Zeta was Kamille's story, not Amuro's so deal with it.

I keep seeing this bias card yet the post addressing me are extremely bias, and actively try and insult me hence why I don't even bother to respond to certain posters, that try and break done Shinn as nothing and Kira as a God which both SEED and SEED Destiny has shown that Kira has been defeated and isn't a God. With melee being the main reason he ever lost a fight.

Than there's the part that he supervised the completion of the Strike Freedom. It's telling that Kira ignored melee altogether in favor of massive ranged power.

Fact of the matter is that SEED Destiny cemented the Destiny Gundam as Shinn's just like how the Strike Gundam was literally made for Kira as well since he's the one that supervised its creation. There's literally no possible way Kira will ever be able to pilot the Destiny as good as Shinn or the Infinite Justice as good as Athrun, especially since they're far more melee based which is something Kira isn't as good at as they are.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote