View Single Post
Old 2007-08-25, 07:12   Link #20
koenosaki

I have voted for Viral, Simon, Kamina and Kittan

It's for simple reasons:

- Simon is the head character and was/is the person if kamina had his beliefs in. Simon is the guy who gives you relaxing feelings in stressy situations. Simon gives you a confident feeling in unconfident situations, etc... Simon = hero

- Kamina because of his speeches, his acting and the way he treated simon. Though they weren't brothers, it's kamina who had a part in whom simon is. Kamina said to believe in him who believed in simon and vice versa but in the end he was honest and it was he who believed in simon and it was simon who had to believe in himself.

- Kittan is so great. I don't know but I somehow think of him to be a second kamina. He's like a different copy of kamina. For me, when I see kittan talking, acting,... I think about kamina. He's loyal to simon, believes in him and he's the leader of those small ganmen supporting simon

- Viral is the type of bad guy you admire. He's honest to himself and he believes in his own ideals. He certainly became the second favorite in last episode: his speech, the fact that his body trembling was a sign of being honest. He and simon are so deadly combo