View Single Post
Old 2011-04-11, 17:40   Link #1100
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Alto does a lot of thinking in the next episode - that seems to be when he sorted out everything, before he tried to put it into words in 24.

Mostly Kamiya and Toyoguchi...and only with this episode. It's understandable I think - they took it seriously enough back when they first recorded it (this comes out in the last few minutes of the commentary), but this was recorded ~two months after. By then, they learnt to deal with the death(s) by joking about the whole thing...

But it's probably a good thing I wasn't able to get to the commentary when you all covered the episode here!

p.s. Nakamura does joke about 'who Alto likes', but that's mostly because they didn't set it in stone for him. Various comments elsewhere indicate that he's a Sheryl fan. He brings up a few interesting points in the commentary, there's one more in 20 and a couple in 25.
Question, did he really rethink or did he just summarize what he must do to protect what is important for him? I am not counting Ranka into what is important for him because she left and because of the next episode which fits into this discussion.