View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 05:13   Link #3572
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
So I'm taking a bit of a huge switch here, used to use CBBE but I never really liked the size of many of the features of the body, despite it having more mods to support it, I am switching to UNP because it just looks better so far imo, problem now is that almost all my clothing mods are useless and I am left wondering what UNP has to offer, I assume it's much less than CBBE but the few that I've seen look pretty nice.

Does anyone have any good outfits to recommend me?

I don't mind them being a little violating of immersion, as long as it's not an outfit from an anime, or something stupid like an army jacket. I AM okay with skimpy clothing, quite supportive of it in fact, however when I say skimpy I mean it as being tasteful and not a borderline nude outfit.

The royal investigator outfit looked really cool, and I'll continue searching, but if anyone has any recommendations of armor I'd be happy to check it out, and I am not shy of armors that might be a little revealing, but I do not like armors that barely have any armor on it at all, also, if someone does end up recommending me an outfit like that, please make it one that does not have a fully plated helmet, I think designs like that are silly.
Exeter has a conversion for the default armors to fit the UNP body, and has made a patch to do the same for Immersive Armors. I'm partial to the original Dragon's Crown Sorceress outfit, myself. Demon Hunter Armor looks nice and comes with support for both CBBE and UNP.

Beyond that I dunno what else to suggest. Like you said, UNP doesn't have as much support as CBBE. I could suggest Tribunal Robes, but it doesn't really have UNP support, but it'd probably look nice with it anyway.