View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 17:35   Link #96
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Anything's possible, but I think an actual, normal totalitarian regime's more likely than one where those in power won't care about protecting their own power. The helmets are a clear and direct threat to Sibyl, which at this point is the basis for everything, including the power of whatever incompetents are running this society. They should be more likely to summarily execute anyone who's even seen one of those rather than worry about the niceties of their CC-based system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious108 View Post
It's interesting to speculate whether Masaoka and Kagari being swapped from the usual teams was simply a writing convenience or an actual conscious decision from Gino. Before it was natural to assume that he chose the teams he did because he'd rather not have to deal with his father and old partner and thus pushed them onto the newbie Inspector, but perhaps his father and son heart-to-heart (if you can call it that) with Masaoka in episode 13 has made him rethink that course of action, hence him now being willing to place his father on his own team. Maybe deep down he believes that he might have a better chance of keeping his hue stable with his dad looking out for him?
I thought it was so they'd each have someone who could fight without a Dominator.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2013-02-02 at 17:47.