View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 13:59   Link #36
zaeraal

Woah, so much hate for this episode.. (not going to quote the people here)
I wonder how much of you people actually TRIED TO WATCH IT and paid attention to all the details this episode had and how many of you judged it even before it aired.
Like me with the Sister Arc.. I didn't even noticed some of the episodes had BG music until people mentioned it here
After the subtitles come out, I am going to write a very long post with all the details people missed while watching this episode.

The episode was really good: the action parts, how all the characters used their skills, the BG music...
Maybe a bit rushed as I had trouble keeping up with the action scenes, but really good.

The only cons I had towards this episode was lack of good boss battle (but I guess there a lot of ways to end a story besides a boss battle)
Because of that I give it temporary 9/10 before I watch it with subtitles (in slow-mo) tomorrow.

The ending was a bit sad, as they had to part (Saten and Febli were great together), but I am glad Shinobu, after all she did, made it out alive.

But Railgun S ended.. sigh, I guess this means no more Railgun for another few years, only manga.
It is going to be a painfull wait.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote