View Single Post
Old 2013-05-23, 00:17   Link #1904
icebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Late reply, but a heroine "removing her feelings" so the protagonist can be with someone else happens in eroge all the time, and is pretty much inherent to the genre. And that aside, doing "something more amazing than you see in eroge" has a pretty clear and obvious (and sexual) insinuation, and it definitely isn't "we'll do nothing romantic and I'll stop loving you so you can love someone else". It was fully intended as a teasing statement.
Well.. maybe a sister wouldn't do that in an incest themed eroge?
I don't know.. something sexual won't happen due to the publisher (look how much they removed from SAO). And what else could be more amazing?
At least, after she proclaimed that (It was before the Manami talk right?). During the Manami talk she still showed signs of not wanting to make up with her brother which made Manami angry, and later on Manami felt "relieved" and made up with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
I think you aren't getting my point here.It's totally indifferent if she cares about the siblings or not.Kirino and Iwao are different people,so are Manami and Kyousuke.What works for one person does not have to work for another person.Even if Manami told the same thing to Iwao (and he grew actually out of it),it doesn't mean that the same words are working for Kirino.The fact is that she still loves her brother,Manami or not.
My view is that Kirino has not grown out of it because she refused to believe it's impossible, as she believes that her brother can make anything possible. Now that she finally understood that her brother isn't all-powerful, given some time, she would also grow out of it like Iwao did.

Last edited by icebreaker; 2013-05-23 at 02:59.
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote