View Single Post
Old 2013-05-23, 05:44   Link #1905
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
My view is that Kirino has not grown out of it because she refused to believe it's impossible, as she believes that her brother can make anything possible. Now that she finally understood that her brother isn't all-powerful, given some time, she would also grow out of it like Iwao did.

Yeah,that's almost the same thing I'm thinking.But as I said before it's not going to be easy.Iwao had a "normal" relationship with his sister all the time through his childhood,but Kirino and Kyousuke had a cold war.What I am trying to explain is that because Iwao had a normal relationship with his sister,he could grow out of it like a normal child would do after it got into puberty.But Kirino's emotional progress was blocked because of the circumstances that occurred in the past.She's 15 right now and that's almost an adult (Kirino is actually more developed for her age than the most other 15 year old teenagers : has a job,earn her own money,takes responsibility for everything she does etc.).So how should she easily grow out of it when she is almost an adult? and we all know how stubborn the feelings of an adult can be.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote