vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
101010 Binary Road
Boston
Massachusetts
28 April 1994

Dear Mr. Vio5555,

I received your letter dated 20 April, and I shall not comment on your language here, excepting to wonder whether you talk to your own mother in that manner. While I would like to respond on cordial terms, I must say that it seems folly to produce so much extra paperwork on the part of both the sender and the receiver when a network has been developed that is adapted precisely to the needs of fansubbers. Additionally, I do not believe that joining and writing to a mailing list in order to request a list of S.A.S.E. distribution centers is "a care for the people who make it", as much as a more complicated way of begging for the same information. Therefore, I am of the opinion that this network should be brought to your fansubbing group, so that we may all make use of it.

But despite this ignoble request, sir, I am still your most humble and obedient servant, and it remains my pleasure to be sincerely yours,
Avery Kasuga, Esquire
Somehow, I suspected you really wouldn't answer anything I said, but it doesn't matter since your answer would have been a lot of incoherent fluff to the effect of "BT rulez, i get 1 k/s off of it and i pwn j00."

You know what I find to be ironic, though, is the fact that you seem to be for fansubbing ethics but against the fansubbers themselves. Well here's an answer for you: screw the ethics, WAREZ RULE!!! If you dont care for the fansubbers themselves, why do you care for what they do on the irc networks that you seem to hate using?
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote