View Single Post
Old 2009-02-22, 13:04   Link #86
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I love Yaoi. I don't like Yuri...I have watched a show with a yuri couple. It's just nothing I will try to find. The idea of two girls just doesn't float my boat.

I am totally hetero, so I like looking at men, even if they are gay.

But if you like it, I love it...(for you)

Quote:
I'd certainly say, as has been mentioned previously, that the percentage of males whose "brains flinch", as Vexx so eloquently put it, outweighs the number of girls who do the same when fronted with their genders homosexual couples.

Just look at society. It is much more socially acceptable for a girl to be bisexual or sexually fluid than a guy. I think generally women are more accepting of their sexual fluidity than men, and as a result are generally more open to watching homosexual content. Emphasis on generally.

That said, there are WAAAAAY too many sterotypical fans of both genres. The "KyAa!!!1onetwo Kowaiiiiii desu" yaoi fangirls and the "I wish I was a lesbian" fanboys. There are evils on both sides.
that is because there is no true pentration, so it's looked at as not really gay.

Most people think that gay women are women who have been hurt by guys so they seek out each other.

The men are just gay...

I don't agree, but it is a little truth do it...since I know a lot of chicks that went that way, for just that reason.