Old 2010-01-21, 02:38   Link #78
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
more TAMNI fanfic ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
I'm actually much more interested in Unlucky Chef than the rest. I've been waiting for quite a while.

Side note: Please use the edit button and avoid double-posting (or in your case, 5 in a row, which is actually pretty impressive).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Thanks, I'm planning on mentioning some non-fictional cities for my latest Index/Railgun fanfic. :P

You're welcome bro ^^!

And now for another batch of Story ideas that I mentioned.

Spoiler for TAMNI story fics:

well thats it for now. I have still a ton more ideas I would like to share so I hope others who are interested may take them ^^. Now that i think about it.... If these were made and posted in Fanfiction.net then I'm sure the TAMNI section would break 40, no? =O

Well, time for more work. I'll be discussing a few ideas I mentioned in more detail sometime tomorrow. Look forward to it.

Before I forget I'll mention this now. I have only read 4 volumes of the light novels in Baka-tsuki and well.... they're not much so some of these ideas I mentioned won't come out successful despite my enthuisasm. I've yet to grasp the other character's personalites and so it'll be incredibly difficult to make a few that I mentioned =/ so I am willing to have people take these ideas above except for a few that I have planned out for.
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote